Thursday, April 17, 2014

Story Of Love

Once upon a time... there was an island in the far away continent...

*Bang*
"Ouchhh! What the hell! watch where you goin!!"
"Sorry Mr.Hate, I am in a hurry at the moment"

Mr. Hate : "Dang it Rush!"
Rush       : "Sorry, Well.. see you later.."
Mr. Hate : "I don't want to see you.. I hate You!"
A girl      : "Ummm... are you alright Mr. Hate?"
Mr. Hate : "No I am Not! Go away! I hate you!"
A girl      : "Ummm ok, sorry.."

The Island was lively, peacefully, joyful and lovely Island. Even though some people didn't like it, thus the Island called "An Island of Feelings", because in there, lives various Feelings.

It was a beautiful and gorgeous Island, until one day.. a disaster came!. No one was expecting this, but the Island was in grave danger...

Rush   : "Everyone!! Hurry!! Run for your lives.. go to the boat!! Now!"
A girl  : "Ehhh? go to the boat? for what?"
Rush   : "Oh its you Love, hurry Love! the Island is drowning!.. Hurry!"
Love   : "Ehhh? Really? Please don't joke Rush!"
Rush   : "Love! I am Serious! Everyone is heading to their boat at the moment! Hurry!"
Love   : "Ehhhhh?!!! But ummm.. well.. ummm i don't have a boat.. what should I do?"
Rush   : "Ughh Love.. then go find one! Ask somebody, I am in a hurry at the moment."
Love   : "Ummm ok.. but what about you Rush?"
Rush   : "I will be alright! Hurry go now! I must go to tell the others"
Love   : "Ok Rush, see you later and be careful!"

Almost all people lives in the Island have a boat, but not Love, So she is now in great danger... She is now looking for help, and then she found one.. at least thats what she thought..

Love       : "Ummm can I go with you Mr. Hate?"
Mr. Hate : "NO! I don't want to see you! Go! I hate you!"

Then she go to Mr. Rich to ask a help..

Love       : "Ummm Mr. Rich, can I go With you? I don't have boat."
Mr. Rich : "Hmmm, umm Love, umm sorry but my boat is full of golds and silvers"
Love       : "Please Mr. Rich! Help me, please!"
Mr. Rich : "Sorry Love.. I am sorry!"

She is sad now, and then she run and go to other boat..

Love       : "Ummm Mr. Can I go with you?"
A Man    : "Ughh.. Love.. I really want to help you, but you see my boat is so small"
Love       : "Ummm.. Well yeahh I guess"
A Man    : "Sorry Love, if only my boat is big enough, sorry"
Love       : "Its ok Mr. Poor, Please be careful"
Mr. Poor : "Thanks Love, You too"

Well, even though she didn't get a boat at leas she know that someone might help her, It unfortunate that Mr. Poor only have a really small boat. Then she run and looking for another...

She asked people to help her, yet until now she was rejected.. she started to cry..

Love     : "Ummm Ms. Can I go with you?"
A girl    : "My boat is a beautiful boat, so shining so elegant.. Ohhh I love it!"
Love     : "Ummm yeah Ms. its a beautiful boat!"
A girl    : "Yup! That is why I cant let you!"
Love     : "Ehhh? Why not?"
A girl    : "You are dirty! And your cloth?! No! you are not perfect!"
Love     : "Pweaseee Ms. Let me! Pweaseee?"
A girl    : "No! You will only ruin my perfect boat!"

Love is crying... Ms. Perfect rejected her also.. Love run with tears.. and then she found Ms. Beauty's boat.

Love           : "Ms. Can I go with you?"
Ms. Beauty : "You are not beautiful enough Love! So No!"
Love           : "Pweasee! I don't know where to go.."
Ms. Beauty : "No! Go find another!"

Love is crying.. and run to other boat.. She was rejected by many people by now... she become frustrated.. Then she found a boat.. A man was offering her a help.

A man      : "Hey Love! Are you alright? Come with me!"
Love         : "Ummm Thanks Mr. I am alright.. Its just that.."
A man      : "You sure?? Then why are you crying?"
Love         : "Its nothing.. I will be alright! Thanks"
A man      : "Seem you don't have a boat.. come with me the Island is drowning.."
Love         : "Sorry Mr. but I need to find my friend! Bye!"

... ... ...

She lied... Love refused his help and run in a hurry... Well that's makes sense.. Even if Love desperately need helps, she dont want to go with that man, because she thought that the man called Lust will definitely "eat" her.

Then she meets Sadness, and when she asked if he could help her.. "Sorry Love, I am sad at the moment, I want to go alone, please forgive me".

Love is crying and crying.. No one willing to help her.. She thinks that she will die... She didn't see any boat, everyone already left her...

A man  : "Don't cry Love, come with me, our boat is big enough"
Love    : "Thank you Sir!"

Love is very happy and without talks much, she decided to go with him. She was so tired and then sleep in that boat.

A few hours later... They arrived to an Island.

Love wake up, and looking for the man who helped her, but she couldn't find him, and he meets Elder Wise.

Love   : "Umm Elder, where is he? Umm I forgot to say thanks to him.."
Elder  : "He already left"
Love   : "Umm but I forgot to say thanks"
Elder  : "Its alright Love, No need to worry, he understand"
Love   : "Ehhh really? how do you know?"
Elder  : "He is a great man Love"
Love   : "Well yeahh he is a kind man, but Who is he? I don't know his name.."

Elder didn't answer, he just smiles.

Love   : "And Ummm.. why did he helps me? Everyone left me alone back then"

Elder smiles..and calmly says "Only He who able to understand how great and precious you are Love.. His name is.... Time."


-------The End-------

story of love

Note :
This story of love is not originally from me, I have read it somewhere, but I forget. This Story of Love might rather different though, because  I added/reduced some content of it. I hope you like it and thank you for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment